[Stk] Realtime Effect Processing Using Callback

BEN SHEPHERD benshep at roadrunner.com
Mon Jan 5 16:45:50 PST 2009

Stephen, I took another look after returning home tonight.  It seems that I
was using the following method in main() to create the Delay object:

Delay * delay = new Delay();

This was being passed via openstream to the tick() function as "&delay".

Changing the delay object creation to:

Delay delay;

Solves the problem and it seems to be working fine now.  I must have cobbled
together different pieces of example code and not paid enough attention to
pointer arithmetic.  Thanks for your help!

-Ben