[Stk] Cracking Issues

Bruno Ronzani bruno.ronzani at utbm.fr
Tue Dec 22 03:01:36 PST 2009

Hello Perry,

My problem seems to be resolved. Indeed, I was putting some effects on
my sounds, and tt was simply that the CPU of the new machine was
slower. So I had to optimize those, and now it seems to work
perfectly. I had some distortion/clipping problem too, but since I
didn't write a proper limiter yet, I simply turned the volume down ;)

Thanks everyone for your help !

Bruno