[Stk] Cracking Issues

Bruno Ronzani bruno.ronzani at utbm.fr
Thu Dec 17 10:46:18 PST 2009

Hello everyone !

I am very sorry to disturb you again... But I made a quite nice ( :p )
project using STK.
It's working fine on my computer but when I try on another computer I
hear crackings.

Even when I turn the volume down to 0, the crackings are still there.
Very disturbing.

I tried to change my buffer size, it affects a bit, but still, I can hear them.

What other parameter should I check ?

For the information, I made a mixer using OSG (3D library). You can
choose between 8 sets and each set is playing 8 wav files at the same
time.

I checked the frequency of the files and it's the same as in my
program : 44 100 Hz.

I admit I need some help there..;

Thanks a lot everyone !

Bruno