[Stk] Operator Overloading in StkFrames (+, -, *, etc.)

Gary Scavone gary at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Wed Sep 10 06:36:16 PDT 2008

Hi Chris,

This would be a welcome addition!

I've recently been wondering whether there is a need to support both
interleaved and non-interleaved formats in StkFrames.  Having both
makes the tick() function definitions a bit slower and less concise.
One option would be to always use one format internally and then
provide a conversion function to provide the data in the other format
if needed by the user.

Regards,

--gary