[Stk] building libstk on OSX as Intel or Universal

Jerzy Gangi jerzy at jhu.edu
Fri Mar 28 17:05:45 PDT 2008

Thanks for your note Steve. I think you're saying to run:

1) in the stk root directory:
$ CFLAGS="-march=i386" ./configure;

2) in the src directory run make (can't run make in the stk root directory)

Is this correct? I think I must be wrong because eXCODE still says the
binary libstk.a is "not of the required architecture"

Thanks again for your help -- and if anyone else knows, please chime in!

Best regards,
Jerzy