[Stk] compile BillGaitLab

Raphaël Tremblay Lessard chlikaflok@gmail.com
Fri, 14 Sep 2007 10:05:29 -0400

------=_Part_1977_12657077.1189778730620

Marcello, (and probably other Mac-Intel users)

It is my understanding that Mac-Intels are pretty much compatible with
anything x86 based. Your problem may reside within the precompiler defines
and the libraries. The usual culprits... I know it seems obvious, but I hav=
learned that we often need a reminder of the simple stuff.

Cheers,
Rapha=EBl Tremblay Lessard

On 9/14/07, Perry R Cook <prc@cs.princeton.edu> wrote:

> Marcello,
>
> The whole project was built under Windoze, and I
> haven't gone back to get it ported to Mac.  It's
> on my (long) list of things to do, but don't hold
> your breath.  Gary Scavone had a student working
> on this some, maybe they've made some headway on
> a Mac-workable version.
>
> PRC
>
> On Tue, 11 Sep 2007, Marcello Gagliardi wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I've just bought the book "Real Sound Synthesis for Interactive
> Applications"
> > by Perry Cook, and I'm having trouble on making the BillsGaitLab
> synthesis
> > working. I guess I have to compile it myself on my Mac-Intel machine,
> but I
> > keep getting errors. Besides compiling by hand is a bit cumbersome
> because
> > many files are to be included in the project. Does anybody know a quick
> way
> > to compile the Synthesis of Walking Sounds?It is not mentioned on the
> website
> > and I don't know the files hierarchy as well.
> >
> > Many thanks,
> >
> > Marcello Gagliardi

------=_Part_1977_12657077.1189778730620

 anything x86 based. Your problem may reside within the precompiler defines=
 and the libraries. The usual culprits... I know it seems obvious, but I ha=
ve learned that we often need a reminder of the simple stuff.
Perry R Cook</b> &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:prc@cs.princeton.edu">prc@cs.princet=
on.edu</a>&gt; wrote:</span>
px 0px 0.8ex; BORDER-LEFT: #ccc 1px solid">Marcello,<br><br>The whole proje=
ct was built under Windoze, and I<br>haven&#39;t gone back to get it ported=
 to Mac.&nbsp;&nbsp;It&#39;s
bsp;&nbsp;Gary Scavone had a student working<br>on this some, maybe they&#3=