FW: [Stk] ask for C++ version in WindowsXP

BobF rfreeze at centurytel.net
Tue, 16 Oct 2007 17:13:32 -0500

I just test building the demo project with VC++2005 (pro).  It built fine
with a handful of "unsafe" warnings and an edit/continue warning.  I didn't
run it - no tcl installed yet.

You might want to consider dnlding VC++2005 Express and the Platform SDK.
Since STK doesn't use MFC/ATL, you should be OK.