[Stk] Noob with linking errors - Visual Studio 2005 Standard Edition

Emile Vrijdags emile.vrijdags at gmail.com
Mon, 12 Nov 2007 22:21:35 +0100

Take a look at:

http://forums.microsoft.com/MSDN/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=849851&SiteID=1

it seems to be a multi-byte/unicode problem.
Also check if you have <iostream> included (it is not in the
example/tutorial on the site, and it defines std::cout).
BTW: As long as you dont use realtime audio or midi, you only have to
define __LITTLE_ENDIAN__.
Also I'd suggest you try to compile the example project files
(stk-4.3.0\projects).