[Stk] RtWvOut and audio device on linux

Gary Scavone gary@ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Sat, 30 Jun 2007 16:24:25 -0400

Hi Enrico,

It appears that it found a device but that it does not support only 1
channel.  That is weird, because RtAudio is supposed to automatically
compensate for devices that have a minimum number of channels greater
than that requested by the user.  In any event, you may try changing
the number of channels parameter to RtWvOut to 2 or more.

You can also download the RtAudio distribution, compile the "info"
program in the "tests" directory and see what it reports for your
system.

Regards,

--gary