[Stk] Creating a THX-like sound

SatelliteBiker satellitebiker@gmail.com
Thu, 11 Jan 2007 20:30:22 -0600

Gary, thanks for all the answers and wading through my post.
I appreciate it.

And Perry, thanks for the ChucK example. I also downloaded that
language and had it running immediately (OSX).

In my original code I doubled up on the two lowest frequencies to
boost their contribution as described in the interview; that improved
the sound a little. FWIW, the sample sound I shared was seeded
with 1243 on the command line (should your rand() function sequence
the same).

These are some interesting tools, and I look forward to using them more.

-Brent