[Stk] (no subject)

Woon Seung Yeo woony@ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Tue, 31 Oct 2006 08:39:43 -0800

Hello Richard,

I have an OS X framework of Stk (called StkX):
http://ccrma.stanford.edu/~woony/software/stkx/

In case you need more info on installing StkX (plus some easy Stk
samples), you might want to check this tutorial from my course:
http://ccrma.stanford.edu/courses/120/lectures/02/tutorial.html

Best,
-woony