[Stk] unsupported data format file (256)

Tommaso Bianco tommaso.bianco@gmail.com
Sun, 25 Jun 2006 14:40:18 +0100

------=_Part_3402_13880500.1151242818625

to STK-Mailing List,
i would appreciate if anyone can explain to me why appears this error on a
simple stk linux example, with the FileWvIn class

Stk::setSampleRate( 44100.0 );
FileWvIn input;
input.openFile( "./inputFile.wav", false );

gives
>> FileRead ./inputFile.wav contains an unsupported data format type

The same code works perfectly under Windows, but even if changing file or
Sampling Rate with a different file things don't change

Thank you
Tommaso Bianco