[Stk] Using STK for real time sound synthesis and mixing on the main platforms?

Perry R Cook prc@CS.Princeton.EDU
Wed, 25 Jan 2006 12:21:22 -0500 (EST)

Check out the ragamatic project in the STK distribution.
It uses a few different sources, through different effects,
mixing them in a variety of ways.  there isn't any "mixer"
class, but ragamatic will show you that it's definitely
possible.

PRC