[Stk] updates

Gary P. Scavone gary@ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Thu, 24 Nov 2005 14:28:27 -0500

Hi everyone,

You may or may not have noticed that I recently released new versions
of both RtMidi and RtAudio.  The RtAudio fixes concern UNICODE
support for the Windows DirectSound API, as well as MinGW compiler
support for the ASIO API.  The RtMidi fixes concern sysex message
support in the Windows MM API, as well as the addition of an optional
virtual port argument with the openVirtualPort() functions.

I've updated the STK download page (http://ccrma.stanford.edu/
software/stk/download.html) with links for the new files.  There was
also a fix reported for the demo.cpp program concerning channel
assignments.  I've updated the demo.cpp file and linked that as well.

Happy Stk-ing.

--gary