[Stk] pre-4.2.1 bug fixes

Gary Scavone gary@ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Mon, 11 Apr 2005 09:57:28 -0400

Hi everyone,

I expect to make a new release of STK around June or July 2005.  This
should include a new granular synthesis class, some sort of support for
OSC, UDP support in the socket class, and a bandlimited impulse
generator class.

I've also fixed some bugs since the last release.  In an effort to make
bug fixes more readily available, I've updated the "Download" section
of the STK website with a list of fixes and the appropriate files.  You
can find them at:

   http://ccrma.stanford.edu/software/stk/download.html

In particular, there are bug fixes with respect to the WvOut.cpp,
MidiFileIn.cpp, DelayA.cpp, and demo.cpp files.  Thanks to those who
helped track these down!!

Regards,

--gary