[Stk] wave playback error

Ge Wang gewang@CS.Princeton.EDU
Mon, 11 Apr 2005 01:14:29 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Conor,

Did you enable the __LITTLE_ENDIAN__ flag when compiling the lib?  If you
also compiled any STK files as part of your sineosc project, you will also
need to set the flag for the sineosc project as well.  Without this
flag, file I/O operations may assume big endian byte ordering, which
can make the header appear corrupt.  This may or may not solve the
problem, it is good starting point to track down the problem.

Best,
Ge!