[Stk] tick and tickFrame

Gary Scavone gary@ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Thu, 31 Jul 2003 10:06:54 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Victor,

If processing single-channel data, there is no difference.  But if you
want to use multi-channel data (ex. input data from a 2 channel WAV
file), then the tickFrame is what you use.  That function expects or
returns a pointer to a data array rather than a single sample value.

I'm not sure this explanation is clear.  Email me again if you need
more information.

--gary