[Stk] squeaky door example?

Perry R Cook prc@CS.Princeton.EDU
Tue, 15 Apr 2003 22:43:54 -0400 (EDT)

Ah Bill.  The squeaky from the book is actually a real soundfile
demonstrating the stick-slip mechanism.  I do have many experimental
examples of this nature, but none ready for prime-time release.
I'll try to dig out some of them and send them to you.  None of
them are in STK yet (this is more in the cutting-edge stuff).

PRC