[SLOrk-China] final pre-departure lunch meeting

John Granzow granzow at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Tue Jun 3 11:09:12 PDT 2014

Hi All,

I was hoping to skype in today for the meeting, but have a tax meeting (ahem..a little late).  Can
someone take notes for me on the things  I should know.  Many thanks.

Good news: The pelican case didn't even raise an eyebrow, at least on the Canadia leg of my
trip.  Not even opened.

Best,

John

On Fri, 30 May 2014 01:39:25 -0700, Ge Wang wrote
> much related to Spencer's email, we are planning a final pre-
> departure meeting (with lunch; There Will Be Indian Food; from
> Darbar).
>
> when: Tuesday (6/3), 12:15pm
> where: CCRMA seminar room
> who: everyone (except for John, in Canada; skype in?)
>
> what:
> * Connie to give an orientation
> * Spencer: logistics for gear transportation
> * Nette: final checklist
> * (our SLOrk t-shirts should be here by then!)
> * anything else!
>
> Hopefully everyone can make it - let us know if you can't!
>
> Also, please keep Wednesday night open -- planning a big hot pot
> dinner at Little Sheep (for current SLOrk folks + SLOrk-china team).
>
> Ge!

CCRMA, Stanford University