[SLOrk-announce] Saturday (6/4): Stanford Laptop Orchestra @ Bing Concert Hall

Ge Wang ge at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Mon May 30 17:45:48 PDT 2022

Dear all,

It's come to my attention that some of you may have received an
erroneous calendar invitation (from a gmail account) for the SLOrk @
Bing concert on Saturday, and that the invitation was subsequently
cancelled/removed. Please disregard those invitations/cancellations,
which appear to have been mistakenly created by someone planning to
attend the concert (come one, come all!).

To clarify: THE CONCERT IS ON FOR SATURDAY (6/4) AS ANNOUNCED. No
tickets needed -- just walk in to Bing Concert Hall, or tune in to the
live-stream (see details below).

Apologies for the extra email. Looking forward to seeing you in Bing on
Saturday!

Ge!

~~~
Ge Wang
Associate Professor
Center for Computer Research in Music and Acoustics (CCRMA)
Department of Music (also Computer Science, by Courtesy)
Stanford University
https://ccrma.stanford.edu/~ge/
~
Artful Design: Technology in Search of the Sublime!
-- what we make, makes us --
https://artful.design/
~~~