[SLOrk-announce] (POSTPONED) The Furies: A Laptopera

Ge Wang ge at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Thu Mar 5 20:53:01 PST 2020

Dear all,

We write to notify that the Premiere of The Furies: A Laptopera (March
15th & 16th) is being postponed to a future date (TBA), consistent with
and in support of Stanford Department of Music policies regarding
concerts and COVID-19.  Our gratitude goes to all of you who have
already RSVP'ed.  We have worked hard to bring you The Furies and we
remain committed to its production.  We look forward to sharing it with
you at a future time.

All our very best,
Ge (on behalf of the laptopera team)

~~~
Ge Wang
Associate Professor
Center for Computer Research in Music and Acoustics (CCRMA)
Department of Music (also Computer Science, by Courtesy)
Stanford University
https://ccrma.stanford.edu/~ge/
~
Artful Design: Technology in Search of the Sublime!
-- what we make, makes us --
https://artful.design/
~~~