[SLOrk-announce] Saturdays (5/9 + 5/16): SLOrktastic Chamber Music I + II

Ge Wang ge at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Wed May 6 02:01:54 PDT 2009

Dear all,

The Stanford Laptop Orchestra (SLOrk) presents two evenings ("double
header") of all new works for electronic chamber music, by members of the
SLOrk ensemble and seminar.  You are cordially invited to join us in
exploring new sonic spaces + musical places with performances crafted for
chamber SLOrk!

     SLorktastic Chamber Music I
     Saturday May 9th, 8pm | CCRMA Stage
     free admission

     SLorktastic Chamber Music II
     Saturday May 16th, 8pm | CCRMA Stage
     free admission

For details, visit:
     http://slork.stanford.edu/events/2009/chamber/

Stanford Laptop Orchestra:
     http://slork.stanford.edu/
     http://twitter.com/slork

Thank you, and we hope to see you then and there!

All the best,
Ge!

~~~
Ge Wang
Assistant Professor
Center for Computer Research in Music and Acoustics (CCRMA)
Stanford University
http://ccrma.stanford.edu/~ge/
~
Co-founder, CTO, Chief Creative Officer