[sfbay-supercollider-users] SuperCollider meetup 7/14

Bruno Ruviaro bruviaro at scu.edu
Mon Jul 11 16:25:54 PDT 2016

​​
Reminder: SuperCollider meet-up this Thursday, July 14, 7:00 PM (beginner's
"get started" intro at 6:30 PM) at the Center for New Music, 55 Taylor
Street, San Francisco:

http://centerfornewmusic.com/calendar/workshop-san-francisco-supercollider-meeting-2/

Colin Sullivan will be presenting his "Transdimensional Audio Workstation"
(more info below). If we have time, we might also have a short demo of
"Mozart and the Elections", a laptop orchestra piece I created for SCLOrk
last month.

See you there,

Bruno

The Transdimensional Audio Workstation is an interactive musical
experience.[by Colin Sullivan]

"This machine allows one to tune into another dimension in order to send a
musical communication to one’s self.  After sending the music, any
transdimensional response will be interpreted and played back
automatically."

Internally, the Transdimensional Audio Workstation is a distributed system
of Arduino, Raspberry Pi (Supercollider & Node.js), and Fadecandy.