[sfbay-supercollider-users] San Francisco SuperCollider meet-up 6/8 with Ron Kuivila?

Bruno Ruviaro bruviaro at scu.edu
Wed May 27 19:01:33 PDT 2015

Hi all San Francisco Bay Area SuperCollider peeps,

I'm hoping to organize a SC meet-up on June 8 (tentative date) hosting
composer Ron Kuivila, who will be visiting the Bay Area around that time.
Fun times chatting about music and evaluating lines of code!

If you are interested and would be able to make it on (or around) that
date, please reply directly to me -- I'd like to get a head count before
settling on a location.

Bruno