[PlanetCCRMANews] [PlanetCCRMA] fedora 27: more packages

Wed Nov 29 17:20:50 PST 2017

On 11/21/2017 05:58 PM, Fernando Lopez-Lezcano wrote:
> Wow... already here? Fedora 27?? Do I suddenly have "free time"?
> (answer: no :-)

A few more packages released...

ecasound, aeolus, snd, chuck, kmidimon, zita-lrx, zita-ajbridge,
zita-njbridge, planetccrma-rt-permissions, libgig, jacktrip
jconvolver-reverbs, brutefir.

More to follow (I'm having build problems with some of them - something
about debuginfo not finding anything, will have to debug...)

Enjoy!
-- Fernando