[PlanetCCRMANews] fedora 27: kernel-rt and supercollider

Tue Nov 21 17:58:30 PST 2017

Wow... already here? Fedora 27?? Do I suddenly have "free time"?
(answer: no :-)

Anyway, Fedora 27's RT patched kernel is here, based on 4.13.13-rt5,
lightly tested on my test laptop (boots and apparently runs fine, jack
starts but that's it).

Also supercollider 3.8 & supercollider-sc3-plugins, sclang/scsynth
starts and a sine wave plays (ie: it works)...

More as I find minutes here and there...
Enjoy!
-- Fernando

http://ccrma.stanford.edu/planetccrma/mirror/fedora/linux/planetcore/27/x86_64/repoview/
http://ccrma.stanford.edu/planetccrma/mirror/fedora/linux/planetccrma/27/x86_64/repoview/