[PlanetCCRMANews] cant install Planet CCRMA- wrong repo?

Alan Brooker alan.brookerhome at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 13:56:30 PST 2016

Greetings,

I am hoping for some advice, I have a fresh install of Fedora 25 (a new to
Fedora) and I have been trying to install Planet CCRMA software but if I
try to install software I get these error messages:

yum install supercollider-world
Redirecting to '/usr/bin/dnf install supercollider-world' (see 'man
yum2dnf')

Failed to synchronize cache for repo 'planetcore', disabling.
Failed to synchronize cache for repo 'planetccrma', disabling.
Last metadata expiration check: 1:42:11 ago on Thu Dec  8 19:54:56 2016.
No package supercollider-world available.
Error: Unable to find a match.

I see there is no repo for Fedora 25 on the website- but I assumed the
repos would still be backward compatible ? Thank you for any advice- much
appreciated.

Alan