[PlanetCCRMANews] support for Fedora 20!

Mon Jan 13 22:30:01 PST 2014

On 12/19/2013 01:55 PM, Fernando Lopez-Lezcano wrote:
> [do not reply to planetccrmanews!, that's only for posting news...]
> Some packages are missing, but not that many. One notable absence is
> pd-extended (newer version!). Its lua code in pdlua.c is not compatible
> with lua 5.2 which is what ships with Fedora 20. A patch would be most
> welcome!

Hey, Martin Peach posted a patch to the LAU list! So after some tweaking
I got it to build and very very lightly tested on an x86_64 machine just
a moment ago. Pd-extended only for now, other stuff like pd-flext &
friends hopefully soon.

Enjoy!
-- Fernando