[PlanetCCRMANews] support for Fedora 21

Mon Dec 15 12:10:47 PST 2014

[please do not reply to planetccrmanews!, that's only for posting news...]

Hi all,
The first batch of packages built for Fedora 21 is available!

What is there? Check the repositories (I have not updated the web pages
yet):
http://ccrma.stanford.edu/planetccrma/mirror/fedora/linux/planetccrma/21/x86_64/repoview/
http://ccrma.stanford.edu/planetccrma/mirror/fedora/linux/planetccrma/21/i386/repoview/

An rt kernel is available (same as the latest in fc20 - same known bugs):
http://ccrma.stanford.edu/planetccrma/mirror/fedora/linux/planetcore/21/x86_64/repoview/
http://ccrma.stanford.edu/planetccrma/mirror/fedora/linux/planetcore/21/i386/repoview/

As usual pd-extended did not build cleanly... sigh... I'll see when I
have time to check it.

Let me know if there is anything you need that was there in 20 and seems
to be missing in 21.
Enjoy!
-- Fernando