[PlanetCCRMANews] Planet CCRMA on Fedora 16

Sat Nov 12 11:07:01 PST 2011

Hi all,
weird that nobody has asked yet about Fedora 16 :-)

Yesterday I managed to get my build system going again (very long OT
story...) and started churning out packages for Fedora 16. A lot of them
are now available (but some untested), the current list is here:

http://ccrma.stanford.edu/planetccrma/mirror/fedora/linux/planetccrma/16/i386/repoview/
http://ccrma.stanford.edu/planetccrma/mirror/fedora/linux/planetccrma/16/x86_64/repoview/

Building the rt kernel (3.0.8 + rt22[2]) hit a compilation problem that
I will hopefully solve soon. You can use the Fedora kernel, of course.

And it goes without saying that most of the stuff is already in Fedora
(thanks to many helpful packagers) so for that you do not need to wait
for Planet CCRMA to catch up!

Enjoy!!
-- Fernando

[2] and of course 3.0.9 rt25 was announced just as I was writing this :-)