[PlanetCCRMANews] very experimental: 2.6.29 rt3 rc6 on Fedora 10 testing

Wed Feb 25 12:30:13 PST 2009

Hi all... I have just released a version of the new lineage of the rt
patch, currently for 2.6.29 Release Candidate 6 (so, not even an
officially released kernel!), rt patch version 3. Very experimental.
Only in the "testing" repository. So experimental that it is currently
untested on Fedora 10, ha ha :-), I expect to test at home (where I have
a F10 system) tonight.

But I'm releasing anyway because I have been running it on Fedora 9 for
a couple of days without problems - on a quad core desktop and my Lenovo
laptop.

I don't know whether to release on F9 because it might break systems as
I presume more users would have the "testing" repository active and may
not be on this list...

Feedback welcome from brave users!
Enjoy! (if possible)

-- Fernando