[PlanetCCRMANews] updated: pd-extended

Tue Aug 11 16:46:30 PDT 2009

Well, after much time (years?) I have new upgraded pd-extended packages
based on 0.41.4 in the testing repositories for fc10 and fc11[*].

To install I would recommend installing "pd-world", which is a
metapackage that will require all the currently existing pd-* packages.
Some stuff that was inside pd-extended actually moved outside (all the
flext related stuff), so packages have changed names, etc, etc (and this
happened before, but the other way around... packaging is fun fun
fun!).

"pd-world-extra" will install additional stuff, but for that you need to
have the rpmfusion repositories activated.

If I don't hear much noise I'll switch from testing to release in a
couple of weeks.

Enjoy!
-- Fernando

[*] sorry, only i386 for now, x86_64 mostly compiles but I found more
stuff that needs fixing up so I gave up...