[PlanetCCRMANews] fc6/7: sonic visualiser, clam 1.1.0 and friends; fc7 jack recall

Fernando Lopez-Lezcano planetccrma@ccrma.stanford.edu
Fri, 15 Jun 2007 18:31:16 -0700

A couple more notes and I'm done for the day...

fc6/7: added Sonic Visualiser to the repository (with the matching
vamp-plugin-sdk packages - thanks to Arnaud Gomes-do-Vale for proper
spec files and patches to make this work!)

fc6/7 i386 only: updated CLAM to version 1.1.0 (and its friends
clam-smstools to 0.4.8, clam-annotator to 0.3.9 and clam-networkeditor
to 1.1.0)

fc7: jack svn 0.107.2[*] has been recalled due to product safety
considerations :-) I've found this version to be very finicky with
regards to kicking clients out of the graph. It does a very thorough
job, so thorough that the whole thing dies, clients and server included.
So I've removed those packages from the repo till I can sort this out.
If you are having problems I suggest you downgrade to 0.103.0... sigh...
life on the bleeding edge.

Enjoy!
-- Fernando

[*] I had upgraded to fix the cmove problem some C3 users were
experiencing...