[PlanetCCRMANews] fc7: new kernel packages (2.6.21-0182.rt12.1)

Fernando Lopez-Lezcano planetccrma@ccrma.stanford.edu
Mon, 11 Jun 2007 10:56:50 -0700

Hi all, a new release of kernel packages for fc7. These are based on
2.6.21.4 and Ingo's latest patch (rt12).

The main difference with previous packages is that I tried to get the
configuration files for building the kernels to be as close as possible
to the ones that come with the standard Fedora kernels. There are
substantianl differences in the configuration of the sata/pata
subsystems (the switch from hda to sda naming I presume). Hopefully this
will make these kernels more compatible with the stock Fedora kernels.

There are still differences as the Planet CCRMA kernels do not
incorporate the many patches that the Fedora ones do.

Enjoy!
-- Fernando