[PlanetCCRMANews] fc6: new kernel packages (2.6.21.3 + rt9) & fc7 status note

Fernando Lopez-Lezcano planetccrma@ccrma.stanford.edu
Wed, 06 Jun 2007 13:33:51 -0700

Hi, I just released new realtime kernel packages for Fedora Core 6 i386
and x86_64, they are based on 2.6.21.3 and include the latest from Ingo
(2.6.21-rt9). A "yum upgrade" should bring them in...

Enjoy!
-- Fernando

PS: I'm working on the fc7 Planet CCRMA repo, expect some packages and
an announcement later today or tomorrow. I'm now dealing with
recalcitrant tasks like getting Gem to work on pd (gave up for now,
always a problem!) and so on and so forth.