[PlanetCCRMANews] some updates available for Fedora Core 4
Mon, 23 Jan 2006 14:56:56 -0800
Hi all... long time between updates, right?
Well, some are coming, slowly. The end of stability, of course!
Currently available on FC4 only (others eventually coming):
* lash 0.5.0 - formerly known as LADCAA - is now available, the
update will override the previous ladcca packages.
* vkeybd rebuilt for the new lash
* jack rack updated to version 1.4.4 (uses the new lash)
* time machine updated to version 0.3.1 (uses the new lash)
* fluidsynth updated to version 1.0.6 (uses the new lash)
* swami rebuilt to use the new fluidsynth version
* qsynth updated to version 0.2.4
* qjackctl updated to version 0.2.19a
* muse updated to version 0.7.2pre5
Also, alsa-lib has been rebuilt to include extra stuff that has been
available for a while in fedora's version (the ainit software package).
This may solve the breakage that some users have seen recently with
alsa-lib updates (version 1.0.10-3.1, overrides fedora's latest
Old news that never got posted: the lisp world has been rebuilt (CMUCL,
SBCL, Common Music with portmidi support, CLM3 and 2 and CMN).
As usual, see the online changelog for more details...