[PlanetCCRMANews] updated: zynaddsubfx, xmxl, pd-dyn, ardour

Fernando Lopez-Lezcano planetccrma@ccrma.stanford.edu
Mon, 26 Sep 2005 09:37:41 -0700

Hi all, no news in a long time :-)

A few updates: from last week:
* zynaddsubfx: just a new release that matches a newly released xmxl
  library (2.2.2-1). Without this new version of the library zynaddsubfx
  would not save or load presets correctly.
* pd-dyn (for FC4), the cvs version that was packaged was not working at
  all so I downgraded to the latest official release (0.1.1-1). As I did
  not add an "epoch"[*] to the package (most probably nobody was using
  it) you will have to downgrade manually (first erase pd-dyn and then
  install it again).

Today:
* ardour updated to version 0.99-1!

Enjoy!
-- Fernando

[*] an epoch is a mechanism you can use to tell rpm that, for example, a
newer package versioned "0.1" is "newer" than an older one versioned
"0.2". Epochs are for dire emergencies only, they stick forever...