[PlanetCCRMA] more but of help

Oded Ben-Tal obental at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 04:43:24 PDT 2022

thanks. Switched to workstation and now the osc messages are coming in - I
found the Protokol application that monitors the data:
[image: image.png]

However, supercollider isn't getting it for some strange reason.
n = NetAddr.new("192.168.0.18", 7532);
o = OSCFunc({ arg msg, time, addr, recvPort; [msg, time, addr,
recvPort].postln; }, '/oscControl',n);
But maybe I need to post this to the SC mailing list not here.
Thanks

--
Oded Ben-Tal
obental.wixsite.com/main