[PlanetCCRMA] What about the real time kernel

Yann Collette ycollette.nospam at free.fr
Thu Nov 11 23:54:12 PST 2021

Le 11/11/2021 à 21:20, Fernando Lopez-Lezcano a écrit :
> On 11/11/21 4:08 AM, Yann Collette wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I still compile the RT kernel for Fedora 33, 34 and 35.
>
> Hi Yann,
> Thanks so much for doing this!

Thanks a lot too for all the work you are doing.

Fedora became my favorite Linux distro for music because of you :)

Just the last example of use of Fedora 33 for Live. It's has been
perform at a hospital: death metal and dance for people :)

The tools used: tuxguitar, guitarix, ray session, non-mixer, timemachine
(to record everything excepted the first song because I forgot to click
on the timemachine button). I used kdenlive for the video processing. I
will certainly make a new video in the weeks to come with some photos
and more stabilized videos (there is an option will performs video
stabilization in kdenlive).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ux0_l4iforI