[PlanetCCRMA] What about the real time kernel

Yann Collette ycollette.nospam at free.fr
Thu Nov 11 04:08:40 PST 2021

Hello,

I still compile the RT kernel for Fedora 33, 34 and 35.

$ dnf search kernel-rt
Dernière vérification de l’expiration des métadonnées effectuée il y a 2
days, 15:16:38 le lun. 08 nov. 2021 21:49:52.
==================================================================== Nom
correspond à : kernel-rt
kernel-rt-mao.x86_64 : The Linux Real Time Kernel
kernel-rt-mao.src : The Linux Real Time Kernel
kernel-rt-mao-devel.x86_64 : Development package for building real time
kernel modules to match the 5.14.2.rt21 kernel
kernel-rt-mao-headers.x86_64 : Header files for the Linux real time
kernel for use by glibc

The last one I uploaded is 5.14.2-rt21.

The 5.15 is still based on a .0 kernel, so I am waiting for a new
release before compiling this version.

Best regards,

Yann