[PlanetCCRMA] Hexter not available for Fedora 35

Wed Dec 29 10:56:10 PST 2021

On 12/28/21 4:38 PM, Fernando Lopez-Lezcano wrote:
> On 12/28/21 4:31 PM, Fernando Lopez-Lezcano wrote:
>> On 12/28/21 2:14 PM, Yoann LE BARS wrote:
>>>
>>> Hello, everybody out there!
>>>
>>>      I have installed Fedora 35 and Planet CCRMA (and Yann COLLET’s
>>> Audinux), and I cannot find Hexter (http://smbolton.com/hexter.html).
>>> It seems to me it used to be in Planet CCRMA, am I wrong?
>> It moved to Fedora at some point but I do not find recent builds. The
>> last build I see is:
>>
>> hexter-dssi-1.1.0-4.fc34 from 2021-01-30

Hmmm, I managed to get it built in my build infrastructure from the
latest .src.rpm - no problems (it seems to be using deprecated G* calls
that are flagged as warnings by the compiler).

I have NOT tested the results but I pushed it anyway to the Planet CCRMA
repositories. Let me know if it does not work so I can remove it (I
don´t have a fc35 system right now).

Enjoy!
-- Fernando

[*] some very nice packages in the list below, let me know if something
else is obviously missing...