[PlanetCCRMA] M-Audio 24Ao w. updated firmware on linux nowadays ?

anders.vinjar at bek.no anders.vinjar at bek.no
Mon Oct 26 10:10:06 PDT 2020

Hi everyone.

I've had some issues under Linux with channel swapping on an M-Audio
24Ao interface connected as a class compliant USB audio interface.

The internet from last year tells me this was a issue with the then new
firmware, and at the time suggested downgrading as a solution.

Before i attempt downgrading, i'd like to ask: is anyone using such a
card using more recent firmware, and successfully running it under Linux
without the channel swapping bugs?

Cheers,

-anders