[PlanetCCRMA] Planet CCRMA WebSite Out of Date

Thu Feb 14 22:24:18 PST 2019

On 2/14/19 6:57 PM, rvestal wrote:
> Hi all,
> It's been awhile since I've posted. Its time to replace my CentOS 5
> workstation! :P
>
> So, I was checking the website and noticed that Fedora 24 is the last
> version listed. Since Fedora 29 is out, I'm hoping that it's just the
> website hasn't been updated.
>
> Did anything change? Is the project still alive?

Still alive (barely, very little time :-)

There is a version for 29[*], most of the packages are already part of
Fedora so for most stuff you would not need Planet CCRMA (rt kernel,
supercollider, pure data and others are still there...)

-- Fernando

[*]
http://ccrma.stanford.edu/planetccrma/mirror/fedora/linux/planetccrma/29/x86_64/repoview/