[PlanetCCRMA] CCRMA repo problem

Sat Dec 7 10:26:55 PST 2019

On 12/4/19 1:48 PM, Frank Sergi wrote:
> Installed new fedora os 31. Installed ccrma repo by installing  rpm
> according to instructions yum install ccrma etc. But dnf install
> ccrma-core reports ccrma-core not found although ccrma is showing as a
> repository.

Hi Frank, sorry for the delay in answering, the message was stuck in a
moderation queue and I did not notice immediately... (you should always
post to planetccrma at ccrma, not planetccrmanews at ccrma).

Anyway, sorry again, not your fault, I have not built the RT patched
kernel (and related packages) for Fedora 31 yet. Well, this is good
reminder so I will do that as soon as I have a moment.

In fact I have to get back to building for 31... (I only did a few packages)

Thanks for the feedback!