[PlanetCCRMA] Problem with rpm

Tue Nov 13 09:17:19 PST 2018

On 11/10/2018 03:56 AM, Serge Montet wrote:
> Hello
>
> When I try to install last kernel for Fedora 28 with this command dnf
> *ins*tall
> http://mirrors.ircam.fr/pub/planetccrma/mirror/fedora/linux/planetccrma/$(rpm
> -E %fedora)/x86_64/planetccrma-repo-1.1-3.fc$(rpm -E
> %fedora).ccrma.noarch.rpm
>
> I got these errors :
>
> erreur : Impossible de créer transaction verrou sur
> /var/lib/rpm/.rpm.lock (Resource temporarily unavailable)
> erreur : /etc/pki/rpm-gpg/RPM-GPG-KEY-planetccrma : importation de la
> clé 1 échouée.
>
> I tried many times…

Hmmm, you can always install the key manually by doing:
rpm --import
http://ccrma.stanford.edu/planetccrma/apt/configuration/all/RPM-GPG-KEY.planetccrma.txt

> Maybe it installed by anyway I cannot find kernel-core to install.

If you want to install the rt kernel the correct package names are
"kernel-rt", "kernel-rt-core", "kernel-rt-modules" and so on and so
forth. Check the repository to see what packages are available:

http://ccrma.stanford.edu/planetccrma/mirror/fedora/linux/planetcore/28/x86_64/repoview/

Hope this helps,