[PlanetCCRMA] [PlanetCCRMANews] fedora 27: kernel-rt and supercollider

Yoann LE BARS yoann at le-bars.net
Sat Apr 21 03:58:31 PDT 2018

Hello everybody out there!

	My apologies, Lassi: rather than answering to the list, I have answered
to you alone …

On 04/16/2018 at 11:05 PM, Lassi Ylikojola wrote:
> Any thoughts on akmod build. I have nvidia GT 610 and it is almost
> unusable with nouveau at the moment. Rendering and scrolling is very
> slow.

	Well, I have found some solution, but you probably will not find it
satisfying: I eventually switch to Debian. So far, it has solved every
problem and, with backports, the software versions are quite recent–for
instance, I have Libreoffice in version 6.

	Best regards.

--
Yoann LE BARS
http://le-bars.net/yoann/