[PlanetCCRMA] Kernetl RT for Fedora 26

Wed Sep 27 23:10:54 PDT 2017

On 09/27/2017 12:28 AM, ycollette.nospam at free.fr wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Can you give some details on the problems you meet with your Fedora 26 kernel ?

Hi,
Only one - when I logged into the desktop in my test laptop I was seeing
a kernel BUG. Otherwise it was booting just fine. Sorry, my test laptop
is at work and I can't try to extract more details. I do have a newer
compiled but not tested kernel - maybe I'l try to release it tomorrow.
Truly sorry but I have been swamped (it seems that's all I can say
lately :-)