[PlanetCCRMA] State of Fedora 26 repo

Fri Oct 27 08:10:37 PDT 2017

On 10/23/2017 02:40 AM, ycollette.nospam at free.fr wrote:
> The SRPMS files can be found here:
>
> http://ccrma.stanford.edu/planetccrma/mirror/fedora/linux/planetccrma/25/SRPMS/
>
> But I was just wondering if some git repo existed for the last version of spec files.

I do have a newer version but not many changes, I was using an svn tree
but I have to migrate to git and put it online - I still do not have
that integration in my koji build server.

BTW, thanks _everyone_ for the thread and suggestions and spec files and
everything. I'm still in Buenos Aires (visiting family and participating
in CICTEM 2017 - a talk on my 3d printed ambisonics microphones in a
couple of hours and later a piece in a concert) and I'll be back on the
31st, hopefully I will be able to do a build/release at that point.

Thanks for the patience!
-- Fernando