[PlanetCCRMA] equipment questions once more

Thomas Cipierre thomas.cipierre at hotmail.fr
Tue May 2 19:49:19 PDT 2017

Hi Oded,

I was wandering whether you had found your new laptop and if so, if you could give some quick feedback on how it’s working with Fedora ?

All the best,
Thomas

Dell is very active to support their XPS 13 on linux. They preload ubuntu but they work also with Fedora developers to get UEFI firmware updates with gnome-software.
http://www.fwupd.org/
https://secure-lvfs.rhcloud.com/lvfs/devicelist

They even work on Thunderbolt 3 support. But I wouldn't bet that anything else than Dell's Thunderbolt devices would work. So no Focusrite Clarett :(