[PlanetCCRMA] equipment questions once more

Nils Tonnätt nils.tonnaett at posteo.de
Sun Mar 26 04:18:47 PDT 2017

Dell is very active to support their XPS 13 on linux. They preload
ubuntu but they work also with Fedora developers to get UEFI firmware
updates with gnome-software.
http://www.fwupd.org/
https://secure-lvfs.rhcloud.com/lvfs/devicelist

They even work on Thunderbolt 3 support. But I wouldn't bet that
anything else than Dell's Thunderbolt devices would work. So no
Focusrite Clarett :(